March 20th, 2012
We know what you’re thinking…”Fun things to do with dental floss? Yeah, right!” Well, today Dr. Michael Eisenberg and team have some suggestions on how to use dental floss around the house, besides the obvious:
1. Stringing beads. If you’re an aging flower child, you know that love beads, necklaces, bracelets, and ankle bracelets work best on dental floss.
2. Placing a hem when you want the garment to be super strong.
3. Cut a crumbly cake.
4. Slice dough and cube cheese.
5. Sew a button if you’re in a pinch.
6. Make a popcorn garland for the Christmas Tree.
Any other uses? Please share your thoughts or ideas with us. We would love to hear them!
Posted in: Office Fun
Leave a Reply